Main > The Great Hall

Hello Gentlemen

<< < (7/9) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
Welcome! And thank you for your service! For knowing where to post is quite simple. Just post it where you think it belongs. If it is wrong, i am sure Sir Edward would be more than happy to place it in the right spot. If you need to know anything, or need advice the Knights on this site will be more than happy to answer! By the way I also favor the green :) If I am correct you choose the time of The Orders patron, Sir William Marshal. Idk how much you know about him but he is a man to look into.

LionPride32:
Yes, it is indeed the time frame I place myself in. Though the main reason is because it was the time of my main Medieval insperation and hero, Richard the Lionheart. I could write a book on everything I know about HIM, but actually, since William Marshall was one of his right hand men, and a huge part of the High Middle Ages and Knighthood itself, I do know quite a bit about Marshall. He served under Richard's father Henry II, and kept with the Plantgenet family right gthrough thereighns of Richard, John and Henry III, if I'm not mistaken.
So, yeah, I'm glad I found this particular Order, as Marshall's time frame is right smack dab in the center of the era which is my passion.

Sir Martyn:
Welcome Tommy - I think you'll find the company here to your liking.  I had to smile when I read your exchange on the colors - green is a favored part of my livery as well. :)

Lord Chagatai:
Welcome and hope this finds you well. If you have any questions let us know..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Timothy:
Welcome Tommy,

Thank you for your service.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have a great new year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version