Main > The Great Hall

Hello Gentlemen

<< < (9/9)

Don Jorge:
No Kit requirements even at the Yeoman. Which I am thankful for...my soft kits is 12/13th century and very shoddy. And my Hard Kit is still being build slowly...and literally by hand...but I urge you to stick around and talk to us on the forums and see if this is a community you want to invest in long term.

I can't recommend it enough, the encouragement and knowledge gleaned here in the past few months have been amazing!

LionPride32:
Hello Gents!

I think I've posted enough to at least put in my app. The thing about pictures is, right now I'm kind of...poor. We don't have a PC. I use my phone to write everything on here, and I have no idea HOW to copy and paste. Pictures of me and all my swords, my tunic, my whole get-ujp is on my Facebook page, but my pics are PRIVATE and I will not change them. I am a member of a certain group on fb, there is another group that are complete and utter sociopaths, they steal your facebook pics and pist them on their page, just to talk sh**. Their psychos. So unless I go to the library, you'll have to friend request me on facebook. Tom Shorette is my name, just send me a request! Thanks all!

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2014-03-03, 16:10:13 ---Hello Gents!

I think I've posted enough to at least put in my app. The thing about pictures is, right now I'm kind of...poor. We don't have a PC. I use my phone to write everything on here, and I have no idea HOW to copy and paste. Pictures of me and all my swords, my tunic, my whole get-ujp is on my Facebook page, but my pics are PRIVATE and I will not change them. I am a member of a certain group on fb, there is another group that are complete and utter sociopaths, they steal your facebook pics and pist them on their page, just to talk sh**. Their psychos. So unless I go to the library, you'll have to friend request me on facebook. Tom Shorette is my name, just send me a request! Thanks all!

--- End quote ---

Go for it! And i too only use my phone, only because I never use my laptop. You can add photos from your phone by going under attachments and select a file (which just referes to photos).

LionPride32:
Hey all!

Its been a while since I've posted. Been on the road doing some jobs for a contractor that needed some extra help. Just wanted all to know I'm still here, hoping to to join the Order!! I've sent my app in, so I'm happy aboujt that.

Talk to u all soon!

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2014-03-30, 05:18:53 ---Hey all!

Its been a while since I've posted. Been on the road doing some jobs for a contractor that needed some extra help. Just wanted all to know I'm still here, hoping to to join the Order!! I've sent my app in, so I'm happy aboujt that.

Talk to u all soon!

--- End quote ---

Hope you get it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version