Main > The Great Hall

Hello Gentlemen

(1/9) > >>

LionPride32:
H the codes of hoello to all!! My name is Tommy. I will be know here for now as LionPride32. I found this website while surfing links from the Sword Buyers Guide site. I've always had an interest in medieval things but my heavy study and basically obsession with the high middle ages started over the summer. My greatest inspiration by far is the one and only, Richard I of England - Cour de Lion, THE LIONHEART!!!  I've been reading every book about the Middle ages I can find, specifically, "A History of the Middle Ages" by Hywell Williams, "Richard the Lionheart" by John Gillingham, and, fittingly, "Knight" by Robert Jones.  I am also a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, so I have instilled in me already the values of honor, courage, a
nd commitment!

Sorry for rambling, I'm just very excited to be a part of this forum and I'm confident that Ill eventually be accepted into your ranks!

Hail William Marshall and LONG LIVE KING RICHARD!!!

Ian:
Welcome aboard, and Happy Belated Birthday Marine! 

-Ian (the local squid)

Sir Douglas:
Welcome! Kick up your feet and make yourself at home. :)

And thank you for your service, good sir.

LionPride32:
Thank you for the welcome, and your welcome for my service. Every vet shouuld get a good pat on the back! I'm dying to psot some pics of my swords and daggers, but apparently the pics are too big in kb and I don't know how to shrink them. (I'm using a phone right now). Anyways, I'm glad to be here. So is there any particular thread or area of the forum that newbies should go to become familiar with the Knights and s everyone or just post whereve I please? (I'm already thinking ahead) Again thanks for accepting me to the forum and let my journey begin.

Sir Patrick:
Hail and well met!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version