Main > The Great Hall

Hello everyone!

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir Rodney:
Well Come and Well Met Sir Justin!   :)

--- Quote from: Ian ---I can't stress enough to do the research first before jumping in, or you will more than likely make lots of purchases you later regret when you gain more knowledge (trust us, we've ALL done this).
--- End quote ---
Tis true, we've all been there.  As exciting as it may be, slow down and take your time.  Discover which era and region most intrigue you before proceeding.

Sir Justin:
Ya im in no real rush anyway. I still need more money anyway, so thats always an issue. But ya I will make sure to do more research before I continue to buy more for my kit, and I will also make sure to squeeze all the knowledge from you guys.  ;) Thanks

Sir William:
Welcome to the forums, Sir Justin...as one Templar to another, I can tell you that you've found a most excellent place for all things medieval...well met!

Sir Justin:
Ah a fellow Templar, it seems I am in good company indeed :)

Sir William:
You are...and the advice we have to give will serve you well, whether your focus is more costume and ren-oriented, or historically accurate/living history oriented.  Medieval Collectibles, like Museum Replicas, specializes in the costuming side of things...their wares are generally durable and pretty well made, for off the rack stuff.  After years of using them myself I am now of the mind that I want it to be a bit more historical- so of course, that costs more, but it needn't break the bank.  Slowly but surely as they say.

Although, I should mention that I may be switching orders to that of the Teutonic Knights since they are a faith-oriented order, and still prominent in the 13th Century which is the period I'm currently focusing on.  I blame Sir Nathan.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version