Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint - MD KDF event

<< < (5/13) > >>

Sir Wolf:
humph. not looking good. Autumn has a make up dance class that day as well as her lil cousin's birthday party that night. :(

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Das Bill on 2011-01-03, 21:43:58 ---You should find time to work with David and Tim. They're competing, and they've been practicing quite a bit. Not just bouting, but working on specific actions that will probably come up in the tournament, and working on conditioning as well. I'll bet they'd come on any extra days, including the weekend, if you talked to them about it.

--- End quote ---

That sounds great, though I don't know how much time I'll have between now and then. It's coming up pretty fast.

As long as I don't make a fool of myself, I'll be happy. :)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-01-03, 23:03:06 ---I'm going to attempt to make it out saturday or sunday as spectator, but it's ~90 minutes one way from my house, so 9am isn't likely. :o

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2010-12-15, 16:54:06 ---I doubt I can even be a spectator...unless its free, then I probably can do that.  lol

--- End quote ---

It's $5 for spectators ... if you can get there, I'll cover you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sir James, I'm much obliged...when's it occurring?  If I'm in town, I'd love to drop by and see what you guys are up to.  Plus, always good to meet brother Knights when one can.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-01-04, 20:23:04 ---Thanks Sir James, I'm much obliged...when's it occurring?  If I'm in town, I'd love to drop by and see what you guys are up to.  Plus, always good to meet brother Knights when one can.

--- End quote ---

http://fightlongpoint.com/

Weekend of January 22-23.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-01-04, 20:23:04 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-01-03, 23:03:06 ---I'm going to attempt to make it out saturday or sunday as spectator, but it's ~90 minutes one way from my house, so 9am isn't likely. :o

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2010-12-15, 16:54:06 ---I doubt I can even be a spectator...unless its free, then I probably can do that.  lol

--- End quote ---

It's $5 for spectators ... if you can get there, I'll cover you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Sir James, I'm much obliged...when's it occurring?  If I'm in town, I'd love to drop by and see what you guys are up to.  Plus, always good to meet brother Knights when one can.

--- End quote ---

I'll be shooting to attend on Saturday, so that I can rest a bit on Sunday. The 3 hour round trip drive may be a bit coma-inducing, since my round-trip commute is 2 hours on a good day with no traffic (approx 100 miles). I'll post if I am unable to make it Saturday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version