Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint - MD KDF event

<< < (6/13) > >>

Sir Brian:
Excellent! I'll be there on Sunday morning around 0930 - 1000, I probably won't be wearing green though!  :D

Sir William:
Think I might ride up on Saturday...Sundays usually a day of rest for the Paladin household.  :)

Sir Edward:

Longpoint's schedule is up:  http://fightlongpoint.com/?page_id=12

It looks like the tournaments are early both days, with afternoon classes. I'm not doing the dussack tournament, so I'm actually not directly involved in anything until 11am on Saturday, but I'll still try to get there during the actual registration time and watch (and hang out and socialize, etc).

I still haven't decided which classes I want to take. Sometimes it's nice to try something new. Other times it's nice to do what you're familiar with, but with other instructors who have a different approach or interpretation. I'm signed up for Mike Edelson's test cutting class, but I don't see it on the schedule.

Sir James A:
I don't see the cutting portion on the schedule; is it possible to take just the cutting class, but spectate for the rest of the event?

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2011-01-12, 04:08:01 ---I don't see the cutting portion on the schedule; is it possible to take just the cutting class, but spectate for the rest of the event?

--- End quote ---

You know, I have no idea. I suspect they're treating that as an add on, since the additional costs are for materials. I think the rest of the event cost is needed for renting the facility.

Many of the classes will work well for beginners. You could always sign up for the whole thing. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version