Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint - MD KDF event

<< < (4/13) > >>

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-01-02, 23:19:22 ---what time is the tournies?

--- End quote ---

I don't think they know yet.

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2011-01-02, 23:19:22 ---trying to see if i can come for a spectator for the event. the family has other obligations that weekend so i might have to go with them. what time is the tournies?
--- End quote ---

Cool I’ll be going as a spectator as well, I hope to see you there Sir Wolf! Maybe we can sit together and cheer our fellow forumites on…Although I don’t think we’ll have enough people to do the wave.  :D

Sir Edward:

I'll need all the cheering I can get. I'm pretty out of shape now. :) Still, I don't play to win. I play to practice and improve, and have fun.

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2011-01-03, 18:22:28 ---
I'll need all the cheering I can get. I'm pretty out of shape now. :) Still, I don't play to win. I play to practice and improve, and have fun.

--- End quote ---

You should find time to work with David and Tim. They're competing, and they've been practicing quite a bit. Not just bouting, but working on specific actions that will probably come up in the tournament, and working on conditioning as well. I'll bet they'd come on any extra days, including the weekend, if you talked to them about it.

Sir James A:
I'm going to attempt to make it out saturday or sunday as spectator, but it's ~90 minutes one way from my house, so 9am isn't likely. :o

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2010-12-15, 16:54:06 ---I doubt I can even be a spectator...unless its free, then I probably can do that.  lol

--- End quote ---

It's $5 for spectators ... if you can get there, I'll cover you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version