Main > The Library

Ridley Scott's "Robin Hood"

<< < (4/13) > >>

Aiden of Oreland:
Star Wars isn't very historicly accurate so I am told. For example, ships don't make noise in space.

Lord Dane:
George Lucas with Industrial Light & Magic disagrees whole-heartedly with that notion. He says space did not exist in any form until he came along to make it what it is.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-11-30, 09:45:45 ---George Lucas with Industrial Light & Magic disagrees whole-heartedly with that notion. He says space did not exist in any form until he came along to make it what it is.

--- End quote ---

Ya and Darth vader is Lukes father. what a joke.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-11-30, 15:27:09 ---
--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2013-11-30, 09:45:45 ---George Lucas with Industrial Light & Magic disagrees whole-heartedly with that notion. He says space did not exist in any form until he came along to make it what it is.

--- End quote ---

Ya and Darth vader is Lukes father. what a joke.

--- End quote ---

Well they have a lot of evidence to support it. They do know that Padmai had to children. One was Luke, they suspect the other was Leia but they would have been separate immediately after birth. I think they are twins though.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: LionPride32 on 2013-11-30, 00:53:21 ---Well from what I've read, a movie that is notoriousl innacurate is "Braveheart". I can watch it over and over and not get sick of it lol. "Braveheart", "Kingdom of Heaven" and R.S. "Robin Hood" are my top 3 never-get-sick-of medieval movies.

--- End quote ---

As good as Braveheart is, it bears very little resemblance to history. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version