Main > The Armoury

Only the best will do, especially chainmail.

<< < (4/7) > >>

Sir James A:
Maintenance on mail, stainless or not, will be at least replacing bent/missing rings. Or living with gaps in the mail as the rings come apart.

Stainless, even as plate, still requires maintenance. Leather straps, for instance.

Stainless is certainly less maintenance than mild, but unless you want to go with plastic armor and nylon webbing, there's not really any "maintenance free" armor. Take care of your armor. :)

Sir Nate:
Ha you said Chainmail brother.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2013-11-07, 22:40:29 ---Maintenance on mail, stainless or not, will be at least replacing bent/missing rings. Or living with gaps in the mail as the rings come apart.

Stainless, even as plate, still requires maintenance. Leather straps, for instance.

Stainless is certainly less maintenance than mild, but unless you want to go with plastic armor and nylon webbing, there's not really any "maintenance free" armor. Take care of your armor. :)

--- End quote ---

Hmm... Your right, i need plastic maille 😜

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-11-11, 20:34:29 ---Ha you said Chainmail brother.

--- End quote ---

That's one we're stuck with, I'm afraid. When talking to people outside of our own circles, sometimes we still have to say "chainmail" for clarity, and so the habits sometimes stick.

Aiden of Oreland:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-11-12, 16:47:22 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Nate on 2013-11-11, 20:34:29 ---Ha you said Chainmail brother.

--- End quote ---

That's one we're stuck with, I'm afraid. When talking to people outside of our own circles, sometimes we still have to say "chainmail" for clarity, and so the habits sometimes stick.

--- End quote ---

Thanks world of warcraft lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version