Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

<< < (10/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
sigh, i can't find any evidence for my poleyns with the helmet i made. and i really want to wear this kit for the pictures since its the most complete so looks like no poleyns for me :( lol. BUT that means they will go with a  later kit that i have to finish lol

B. Patricius:
Sir Wolf,

I finally found that picture of the strapped chausses on the turn shoe!
  that guy's flikr is amazing!
http://www.flickr.com/groups/68529659@N00/pool/8765199@N07/

Ian:
That's Joe Metz!  He's a buddy of ours with whom we attended Days of Knights last year.  His kits and encampments serve as an inspiration for us all.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-05-02, 00:46:45 ---That's Joe Metz!  He's a buddy of ours with whom we attended Days of Knights last year.  His kits and encampments serve as an inspiration for us all.

--- End quote ---

Yep! Very cool guy.

B. Patricius:
I had a feeling you guys were fortunate enough to know him.  Man his flikr is such an inspiration!  I can't imagine seeing his kits up close.  I gotta prep for a trip east sometime soon, probably not this year, but I'd love to go to DOK.  There's something great when the website says it isn't a RenFaire and no fantastical outfits allowed.  That and I need me some Waffle House  :) it just isn't the same west of the Rio Grande

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version