Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
joe is a cool guy to talk to. he suffers from some of the same afflictions as i do. (i can't do that it's not period. or uggg thats wrong on my kit? noooooooo now i gotta make a new one) lol

update. added some leather cords thru the knee areas and around the top of my mail chausis. hope this helps with some of the sag issues this Sunday. after that i am definitely taking them apart and fitting them as well as extending the back and sides

B. Patricius:
Sir Wolf,
I hope those leather straps help out as that's what I'm planning for mine as well.  Mr. Metz's flikr showed how using that leather just below the knee helps them have enough room for the bend in the knee and keeping them up still as well.  Mine will only be half-chausses to start with (earlier period) so hopefully that'll make them easier, but we'll see!  :D

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2013-05-02, 23:12:37 ---joe is a cool guy to talk to. he suffers from some of the same afflictions as i do. (i can't do that it's not period. or uggg thats wrong on my kit? noooooooo now i gotta make a new one) lol

--- End quote ---

there are far worse afflictions to suffer from, genericeltings being one example, pointy ears being another!  ;D

Sir Wolf:
i found some art that actually showed a garter strap below the knee. i just dont wanna go that route.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: B. Patricius on 2013-05-03, 01:10:19 ---there are far worse afflictions to suffer from, genericeltings being one example, pointy ears being another!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Genericeltings? Ha! Haven't heard that one before.

One of the new terms I heard at MDRF in the last couple of years is "prostiteers", for the slutty-looking female pirates. :)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-05-03, 02:52:15 ---One of the new terms I heard at MDRF in the last couple of years is "prostiteers", for the slutty-looking female pirates. :)

--- End quote ---

Oh, that is golden.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version