Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

(1/12) > >>

Sir Wolf:
http://www.kultofathena.com/new_items.asp

and dangit if i didnt buy one today. i had to buy mild butted due to finances at this time. :( its killing me inside but i couldnt swing the 350 bucks. and i WANTED something for the may photo shoot and kept looking at my riveted cheater ZINC plated set thinking i had to do the feet and ugggggggggggg lol. so no someone else who needs it can borrow that for the shoot.

please pray for me as i bought riveted. lol

Sir Brian:
Wow! And we were SO close to finally getting you knighted! Oh well I guess you'll have to wear them for your funeral effigy! ;)

Sir James A:
PICS or you have to give them to me!

Sir Wolf:
there not here yet you goat! lol. ya i will have the crossed legs effigy!!
ya thats why i bought them. i wanted a more complete 1250-1300 kit. my surcoat is all cut out and to be sewn this week!

Sir Ulrich:
Now they finally offer wedge riveted chausses in the USA.... After I payed 60 bucks for shipping for a pair from Germany that are the tie in the back type. My German ones are a smaller ring size than these ones most likely as they're 7-8 MM and not 9MM like these. But they cost me 240 bucks INCLUDING 60 bucks shipping so I did get a deal. Only issue is they're the tie in the back ones and I kinda need some help on how to tie them. I used up all my leather tie so I guess using jute cord would be a better idea and tougher because my leather tie constantly snaps. Any suggestions on how to tie them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version