Main > The Armoury

kult of athena has butted and riveted chausis NOW

<< < (12/12)

B. Patricius:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-05-03, 02:52:15 ---Genericeltings? Ha! Haven't heard that one before.

One of the new terms I heard at MDRF in the last couple of years is "prostiteers", for the slutty-looking female pirates. :)

--- End quote ---

ooohh, I really like that one.  I'll have to pass that one on to my reenactment buddies back in Dana Point.  They strive for "accurate enough" as a compromise.  It's a shame too, there are so many in that group that are knowledgeable and love teaching others, they just also don't have the "say" within the group.

Sir Wolf, definitely avoid the garters! :D Man oh man, just reminds me of "shirt-stays" in the military.  They were something of a trend in A-school in the Coast Guard.  Everyone (myself included) for the most part wore them because they were trying to emulate their old Company Commanders (which isn't necessarily a bad thing at all).  Then when we'd all sit down, you'd almost hear a joint "SNAP!" as they snapped out of place, and usually always the lower ones...  I don't think I need to tell you where the unlucky ones hit  ;) ;D

I'd avoid anything like that with all due haste!  Beyond that though, maybe another form of strapping could work, on the lateral sides maybe? Just thought of something like the comfy thigh-rigs we used to wear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version