Main > The Armoury

Chausses arrived

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sir William:
This is better than getting the stocking ones...here you can customize the fit and just cut off the excess w/out having to cut them apart to begin with.  Keep these, Ulrich- easiest type to custom fit is the open variety.

Sir Ulrich:
Allright the viking leathercraft guy asked me what kind of attachments to send for the chausses. Anyone got any idea what kind would work? I am quite clueless in this area and need to know soon.

Sir James A:
Replied on FB - get it unpunched. Put the chausses on comfortably, then punch holes at the top corners of the square flaps, and lace it into place.

Sir Ulrich:

C belt arrived, it fits rather well and he even included some lacing to lace my chausses to the belt.  Just gotta figure out how to attach these once my padded chausses arrive, which I ALSO plan to lace to the C belt over my regular chausses.

Sir William:
Where'd you get your padded chausses from?  If it is the GDFB ones I doubt they'll fit you well...they certainly didn't fit me well and I believe your legs are even thinner than mine.  In any case, you might have to sew on leather tabs to the pointing area in order to lace them to your c-belt.  Otherwise the fabric will tear without the reinforcement of the leather tab.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version