Main > The Armoury

Chausses arrived

<< < (5/5)

Sir Ulrich:
I just sent him an email asking him that question. I havent worn them yet because I have yet to receive my padded chausses from badass garb which I plan to wear under them.

UPDATE:
The bottom is the rectangular part and the triangle part is the top. No wonder they felt so big around my calves.

Sir Wolf:
ok who did you talk to for that? hahaha GDFB states the triangle is the bottom. ehhehe i still think either way should work. you will just need to do some major tailoring

Sir Ulrich:
I asked the icefalcon guy about it and he clearly said it after I emailed him, besides they're rather thick at the triangular part. Not sure what to do now knowing that GDFB says the triangle part is the bottom.

Sir James A:
IceFalcon isn't a reseller for the GDFB stuff, he has his own styles made, so I'd take his word on it.

They don't look any wider at the triangle vs rectangular part of the "tube", but really, up or down, if they fit comfortably, wear them like that. The most important part on the chausses is orientation of the rings for expansion/contraction, so switching up for down doesn't matter much - upside-down and inside-out leaves the rings exactly the same way. I'm surprised there's no "belt loop" on them - mine had it, and I took it out. It was on the rectangular end on mine.

Kinda clueless.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version