Main > The Armoury

Chausses arrived

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir William:
Are you buying from Cap-a-Pie or are you referring to the coverage you'll get?  You're getting the arming clothes from badassgarb still, right?  And you're right, the prices would probably be the same, except the shipping would be a good deal higher.  I'm glad you're going with custom...I think you'll be much happier with it than anything you can get off the rack.

Is she going to do up a surcoat for you as well?

Sir Ulrich:
I am referring to the coverage. And I would rather order this because non custom fitted stuff is always too baggy on me and I dont care for baggy clothing. Surcoat wise I got a GDFB templar surcoat that I need to get tailored as I am probably going to do a templar knight persona. I could do teutonic also but my belts are red and wont match the black and white colors of that order.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-09-07, 16:13:34 ---I am buying a Cap a Pie set of arming clothes from there. Everywhere will be covered other than my face and feet. Gonna cost me 400 bucks but it's custom made and should work for me. All custom sized in heavyweight linen with cotton batting and mid weight linen inside. Not sure if thats a good price but I cant really order overseas and I assume if I did I would pay the same amount anyway.

--- End quote ---

Awesome. Custom was definitely the right choice for you. Congratulations!

Sir Ulrich:
Well I made the payment I hope to see some progress pictures because I am looking forward to having my first custom piece. Everything thats not customized never fits me properly. Still gotta tailor my maille too which will be better once I got my gambeson. Any suggestions on what else I need for Days of Knights?

Sir Wolf:
i had someone tell me that the pointy part was the top now... you need to ask icefalcon.  any new pictures?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version