Main > The Armoury

Albion price hike

<< < (10/14) > >>

Sir Wolf:
hahahahahhah

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-05-22, 16:51:54 ---Well it so happens I picked up six ¼” x 3” x 44” poplar slats from Home Depot yesterday and had the wood mill where I work plane them down to approximately 3/16” and then I passed them by a disc sander a few times so now they are ready to be soaked/steamed and formed around a blade. Would you like me to bring a spare set for you Sir Edward so you can work on a scabbard core for your Crecy?  ???

--- End quote ---

Yes, please! Thank you, good sir.

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-05-22, 16:51:54 ---UPDATE:
Well I took the plunge. I just emailed a 6 month payment plan contract to Mike and he told me it is approximately a 12 week build time from when the full payment is made. I told him I will try and schedule the final payment and his estimated build time to coincide with the completion of my scabbard's completion date, which will of course depend upon Brett @ T-Star leather works. BTW, the custom grip color was $25.00 so YES I went with GREEN! :D

--- End quote ---

Ah, Sir Brian joins the Albion club. :)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Ah, Sir Brian joins the Albion club.
--- End quote ---

That is good, although I will be joining the Albion Club when the Maestro Line Marozzo is for sale and made and when I get my Machiavelli.   ;)

Sir Edward:

BTW, as a reminder, Albion posted this a while back on facebook:

--- Quote from: Albion Swords Limited LLC ---Albion has always offered a 10% discount for current and former members of the US Military as a thank you for their sacrifices...
--- End quote ---

Sir William:
Sir Brian...you are in for it!  I wanted to bring my first Albion to bed with me but knew my wife would balk at the idea.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version