Main > The Armoury

Albion price hike

<< < (11/14) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-05, 20:27:23 ---Sir Brian...you are in for it!  I wanted to bring my first Albion to bed with me but knew my wife would balk at the idea.  :)

--- End quote ---

I hang a claymore on the wall on "my side" of the bed, and my wife said that it looks uneven without a sword on her side. Perhaps try that? :)

Sir Wolf:
hahahahaha i too have a claymore hanging on my side of the bed!

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-06-05, 21:31:03 ---
--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-06-05, 20:27:23 ---Sir Brian...you are in for it!  I wanted to bring my first Albion to bed with me but knew my wife would balk at the idea.  :)

--- End quote ---

I hang a claymore on the wall on "my side" of the bed, and my wife said that it looks uneven without a sword on her side. Perhaps try that? :)

--- End quote ---

Well, I worry that it might fall off the wall in the middle of the night and slice my damn head off (or worse, hers)!

Sir Edward:

Yeah, as a general rule I don't hang weapons over doorways, chairs, or beds. Next to, but not over.

Sir William:
Nothing like a Sword of Damocles situation to make one nervous, eh?  I'm with you.  Because accidents happen when you least expect it! 

I learned that in Elder Scrolls, as two deaths I was required to bring had 'accidental death' as the preferred method of choice- so one died as a result of a large mounted head falling on his own as he reclined in his favorite chair by the fire, and the other...had a stone gargoyle fall on top of her head while she made a speech to the commoners.

Accidents...lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version