Main > The Armoury

100% Linen on Sale

<< < (4/5) > >>

Sir Wolf:
always remember. wash in cold and dry on low heat to no heat (wool setting) never ever wash any reenacting items in warm water t hot or put heat on in the dryer. a lot of times i let my clothes air dry and then put them in teh dryer to fluff them on no heat.

Sir Brian:
Yeah I washed them the correct way several times to soften them up and they were still pretty huge so I figured it would be safe to use hot water when I dyed them to help the dye react better to the linen fibers but perhaps I shouldn't have used boiling water!  :-[

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-23, 20:14:43 ---always remember. wash in cold and dry on low heat to no heat (wool setting) never ever wash any reenacting items in warm water t hot or put heat on in the dryer. a lot of times i let my clothes air dry and then put them in teh dryer to fluff them on no heat.

--- End quote ---

And where was this post *before* I shrank my pourpoint on hot wash / hot dry? ;)

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---And where was this post *before* I shrank my pourpoint on hot wash / hot dry?
--- End quote ---

I thank the Lord that I am learning so as to not (Heaven forbid) shrink my arming doublet.   ;)

Sir William:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-23, 23:36:11 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-23, 20:14:43 ---always remember. wash in cold and dry on low heat to no heat (wool setting) never ever wash any reenacting items in warm water t hot or put heat on in the dryer. a lot of times i let my clothes air dry and then put them in teh dryer to fluff them on no heat.

--- End quote ---

And where was this post *before* I shrank my pourpoint on hot wash / hot dry? ;)

--- End quote ---

And here I thought you'd done it with me in mind as it is a perfect fit!  Well, would be if it weren't for my newly burgeoning gut...really starting to bother me.  lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version