Main > The Armoury

100% Linen on Sale

<< < (5/5)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-24, 17:02:47 ---
--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-05-23, 23:36:11 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-05-23, 20:14:43 ---always remember. wash in cold and dry on low heat to no heat (wool setting) never ever wash any reenacting items in warm water t hot or put heat on in the dryer. a lot of times i let my clothes air dry and then put them in teh dryer to fluff them on no heat.

--- End quote ---

And where was this post *before* I shrank my pourpoint on hot wash / hot dry? ;)

--- End quote ---

And here I thought you'd done it with me in mind as it is a perfect fit!  Well, would be if it weren't for my newly burgeoning gut...really starting to bother me.  lol

--- End quote ---

I have one that I spent years developing, and it still fit me before shrinking. ;) That's the beauty of laced garments!

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I have one that I spent years developing, and it still fit me before shrinking. ;) That's the beauty of laced garments!
--- End quote ---

There you go!  :)

Sir William:
Its more of a vanity thing than anything else.  Need to do something about it...I even talked to this guy at the mall who had one of those little electroshock devices...supposed to work the muscles by inducing micro-convulsions...but it doesn't melt fat and THAT is what I need!  lol

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---Its more of a vanity thing than anything else.  Need to do something about it...I even talked to this guy at the mall who had one of those little electroshock devices...supposed to work the muscles by inducing micro-convulsions...but it doesn't melt fat and THAT is what I need!  lol
--- End quote ---

Oh Dear Lord NO!  Sir William I insist you look more carefully and prithee hope you don't get electrocuted in the process!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version