Main > The Armoury

100% Linen on Sale

(1/5) > >>

Sir Brian:
www.Fabrics-store.com

The Fabrics Store has 100% heavy weight (7.1 oz) linen on sale until May 20th. Now might be a good time to stock up for future projects.  :)

Joshua Santana:
Interesting, thank you Sir Brian for sharing!

Sir William:
I'm sort of jealous of you guys that can make your own stuff.  I do not have the talent, tools or wherewithal to do so.

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I'm sort of jealous of you guys that can make your own stuff.  I do not have the talent, tools or wherewithal to do so.
--- End quote ---

Looks like we all will have to teach Sir William the nuts and bolts of DIY.   ;)

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-18, 15:22:09 ---I'm sort of jealous of you guys that can make your own stuff.  I do not have the talent, tools or wherewithal to do so.
--- End quote ---

Hehe I’m not making anything Sir William, I am only looking to stock up on the raw materials my seamstress will need to make the items I want. She is extremely talented, very reasonably priced with a quick turn around and the best part, she is a mere 5 miles from my house.  :)

I think the next project I’ll have her do is a knock off lightweight version of the Revival Clothing linen gambeson to wear under my armor. The one I train with is SO freaking comfortable it would make wearing armor so much more tolerable.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version