Main > The Armoury

100% Linen on Sale

<< < (3/5) > >>

Sir William:
I just got my 13th C undergarment kit from Historic Enterprises...wasn't sure what to expect but overall, nice fit and feel.  Might run it through a few washes to soften it up a bit but other than that, it is nice stuff.  Gonna take some getting used to, those linen chausses...and I know its not period but I'm wearing modern underwear underneath the braies...not altogether comfy havin the boys swing wide with all that room in there!

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-22, 16:36:54 ---I know its not period but I'm wearing modern underwear underneath the braies...not altogether comfy havin the boys swing wide with all that room in there!

--- End quote ---

I know somebody who does the same thing....

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2012-05-22, 16:36:54 ---I know its not period but I'm wearing modern underwear underneath the braies...not altogether comfy havin the boys swing wide with all that room in there!
--- End quote ---

Uh, actually I highly recommend this! Especially after this past Sunday when I happen to shrink my braies a little too much and ripped my crotch out! If Sir Edward didn’t happen to have some safety pins on hand I would’ve been kicked out of the ‘family style’ restaurant we had dinner at after the faire! Of course it wasn’t very comfortable sitting there with a ‘Frankenstein’ scrotum either. ;)

This weekend I’ll be wearing shorts under my braies.  :-[

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-05-22, 17:09:14 ---‘Frankenstein’ scrotum
--- End quote ---

I'm adding this to the list of words I hope to only hear once in my lifetime. :)

Joshua Santana:
Lesson learned, don't shrink the Brais.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version