Main > The Armoury

CAS Hanwei Shuts Down

<< < (4/6) > >>

Allan Senefelder:

--- Quote ---They couldn't get their steel for the training blunts for most of the year.
--- End quote ---

Mike and I talked about this not long before I closed. What happened is that some factories that make the steel they use have closed, due to the economy ( what recovery? ) making it very tough to get ahold of. They were left hanging for literally months until thier supplier could track down new sources and I believe it can at times still be sketchy.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: RauttSkegg on 2012-02-03, 18:02:05 ---Well this recession has cost me about $75k personally and I'm just one man.

--- End quote ---

So far, it has cost me nearly twice that.  I should say us, as my wife is included in that sum.  That's just the house, I stopped looking at our retirement funds back in 08 when I saw there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

Sir Brian:
I didn't lose nearly that much in my retirement as I decided to move mine into a much safer fund after I bled $20K in one quarter at the start of the economy melt down.  :-\

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
It really is a shame to see that these guys are struggling.

Just thought I`d mention, if any of you are after good quality, reasonably priced swords for combat then you could try Armour Class.

Our group swears by them.....

http://www.armourclass.com/

G.

Sir Wolf:
i always liked armour class. there kinda hard to get a hold of on this side of the pond. i've handled one though. i had a choice between one and a Paul Bins. I got the Bins but likes the class just as much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version