Main > The Armoury

CAS Hanwei Shuts Down

<< < (5/6) > >>

Sir Patrick:
Anyone have any experience with Marshal Historical?  I've noticed they've popped up on KoA lately.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: The Red Knight on 2012-02-05, 15:49:36 ---Anyone have any experience with Marshal Historical?  I've noticed they've popped up on KoA lately.

--- End quote ---

I noticed them too, and noticed a lot of things dropped off of KoA. More than popped up. :(

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2012-02-05, 03:24:21 ---i always liked armour class. there kinda hard to get a hold of on this side of the pond. i've handled one though. i had a choice between one and a Paul Bins. I got the Bins but likes the class just as much

--- End quote ---

With the complicated weapon laws in this country I`m not sure if exporting may be an issue for Armour Class ( although I can`t see why that would be) maybe there`s just so much competition over there that they haven`t broken through yet  ;)
I have an Armourclass hand and a half, broad single hander and a knightly single hander (passionately knick named Lightning as it is so light)

Paul Bins swords are also very nice and equally as popular here,I have considered one myself. You made a nice choice Sir Wolf, how do you find it?

G.

Sir Wolf:
viking shield.com used to carry a few different versions of his. 3 of us ordered the same sword but each one looked different enough that they were the same type but werent ahaha it was very cool. like having a custom sword :)

Leganoth:
damnit i was going to order a flail from them >.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version