Main > The Armoury

CAS Hanwei Shuts Down

<< < (6/6)

Sir Edward:
You should still be able to. It's just that things will be spotty for some number of months.

Leganoth:
I'll look into it

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-02-02, 07:06:09 ---Now where the hell am I gonna get a new Norman sword... I ain't going for Albion thats too out of my price range. Now I'm angry, everyones shutting down and everything else is out of my price range...

--- End quote ---

I know & fight with a local armorer. He makes quality custom stuff. If you want crusader period armanents, particulary broadswords, he's reasonably priced but it takes time. He frequents the CTRF mostly.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich on 2012-02-02, 07:06:09 ---Now where the hell am I gonna get a new Norman sword... I ain't going for Albion thats too out of my price range. Now I'm angry, everyones shutting down and everything else is out of my price range...

--- End quote ---

You could get this one; the H/T series are a good batch of swords, much better than Hanwei's standard offerings in fit, finish, heft, balance and overall aesthetic.  You can probably find it for cheaper, like at KoA if they still have any in stock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version