Main > The Library

Medieval movies?

<< < (10/22) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: RauttSkegg on 2012-03-22, 01:59:30 ---Obviously you must undertake a Quest to rectify this error. I foresee a need for popcorn, soda, and pizza as the necessary tools for this journey.  :)

--- End quote ---

You are correct. I may need assistance for the journey.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I guess none of the members are interested in that idea of making a movie?

Sir John

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I guess none of the members are interested in that idea of making a movie?

--- End quote ---

I think most of us like the idea Sir John, the problem would be that it would take time and means to get all of us on one or several locations, do the filming and that can take even more time, it would create a conflict of different schedules.  But I like the idea and why not do a Promo video of all of us together as Knights of the Order o the Marshall?  Why not do a couple of movies where we go on Quests, adventures of our own designs?

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Joshua,

I understand the problem involved with everyone scattered, however a screenplay can be written with the minimum of participants. As I stated, I am already working on a screenplay that doesn't require a lot of people...plus if the movie is not long, it shouldn't take much to make it.

Sir John

Joshua Santana:

--- Quote ---I understand the problem involved with everyone scattered, however a screenplay can be written with the minimum of participants. As I stated, I am already working on a screenplay that doesn't require a lot of people...plus if the movie is not long, it shouldn't take much to make it.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like a plan that we can work on!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version