Main > The Armoury

Ok, now I need with what sword to go with My Harness! :'(

<< < (10/11) > >>

Sir Edward:

Very cool. The Albion Landgraf is one of my personal favorites. It was a wonderful blend of blade presence, maneuverability, and strength for both the cut and thrust. When I pick it up, it just feels like it wants to be used. Plus it has some tasteful artistic embellishments that don't go overboard. I'm glad I had DBK do the scabbard for this one.

Joshua Santana:
I have looked at the DBK website and I can say that the scabbards are just gorgeous!

I can see there is a (hint, hint) recommendation of DBK.  Well I was intending on getting my Landgraf Scabbard from Christian Fletcher, but after looking at DBK, I think I know which one has the better price!

Thank you Sir Edward!

Sir Edward:

Yeah, I like Christian Fletcher's work too. I have a few from him as well. My DBK scabbards have cost a little more, but are also a little nicer too. It's one of those "you get what you pay for" things. So I'm happy with both for the prices paid.

Sir William:
I've not yet held any of Christian's work but I can speak for DBK...his work IS art.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2011-05-26, 14:20:17 ---I've not yet held any of Christian's work but I can speak for DBK...his work IS art.

--- End quote ---

If you'd like I can bring one or two of his pieces with me next week. I can show them to you in the parking lot. I'm probably going to have a DBK scabbard on for the knightings. I want to get some good pictures of it while in kit, especially since he asked me to send him a few photos with the armor.

I'm just going to ask people to grab my camera and get a bunch of shots of me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version