Main > The Armoury

Ok, now I need with what sword to go with My Harness! :'(

<< < (11/11)

Sir William:
Sounds good to me, Sir Edward, I'd like to get a firsthand look at them.  CF's an artist as well, I've ogled his wares over the years...

I'm going to do as you...because I promised Brian shots of me in armor as well so that'll be the one I bring.  I think I'll be a Templar for this event.

I'm going to bring the other sword too...just so you all can see Slayer's work up close if you feel like it.  I really wanted a new shield but I think I'll just get my current one restrapped (the guige) - I don't like having the two different colors, it was good for a quick fix but I really want it more uniform and I'd like a wider strap for the shoulder.

Joshua Santana:
I do like DBK, however I like the prices that Fletcher offers with his scabbards.  That is why I will be ordering my Albions from him!

Joshua Santana:
Thread Update:  Since i have decided to go with a 14th Century Harness or Kit.  I have also decided to order from Christian Fletcher the Albion Crecy.  Another "Jack of all Trades" thanks to Sir Edward's review on his personal site!

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Joshua Santana on 2011-06-01, 13:48:11 ---Thread Update:  Since i have decided to go with a 14th Century Harness or Kit.  I have also decided to order from Christian Fletcher the Albion Crecy.  Another "Jack of all Trades" thanks to Sir Edward's review on his personal site!

--- End quote ---

Yep, it's a really good all-around sword. It cuts pretty well too, if you plan to do any test-cutting. It's a fantastic choice as a first Albion. :)

Sir William:
Ah the Crecy...I missed out on one about a year ago, killer price- I was torn.  Looked like a good sword but what Albion isn't, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version