Main > The Round Table

Brian Price / Chivalry Bookshelf / Revival controversy

<< < (5/9) > >>

Thorsteinn:
Gah!

17 pages and still it goes!

Only good news is that it does look like the authors involved are doing the whole 'Lawyers & Courts' thing.

-Ivan

Sir Rodney:
Yes, the thread itself seems to have exploded from the depths of hell (not your fault Ivan  ;) ).  The sad part of the whole situation is the fact that no one wins.  Brian, the authors owed royalities, the customers with defective products, the customers with money down on a project, the artists whose work has been stolen/reproduced, the SCA at large; no on wins.

Except the lawyers, they always win.  (speaking of the depths of hell)

Sir William:
I think there's a special place in Hell for lawyers.  lol

Sir Edward:

Wow, I stopped reading around page 11... I'll need to go back and catch up.

Sir Brian:
Speaking of lawyers in hell reminds me of this lawyer joke:

I world renowned Evangelist dies and goes to heaven where he is given a very nice and quaint cottage to spend eternity in. He is most happy and grateful to be in heaven but a little perplexed to see a lawyer whom he had witnessed to while on earth and was eventually saved had been given a huge mansion to live in. He stopped and asked Saint Peter about how he, a devote Evangelist all his life on earth was only rewarded with a nice, although small cottage while a lawyer whom he knew had been a cheat, liar, adulterer and blasphemer before finally accepting Jesus on his deathbed was given a huge and magnificent mansion to live in...

Saint Peter replied that heaven was full of Evangelist both great and small but had only one lawyer!
 :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version