Main > The Round Table

Mood Music

<< < (5/9) > >>

B. Patricius:
Ian, good one!

also, I can't believe I forgot them when I last posted.  These guys are great in person and are very talented

I listen to this every time I gear up

and then also this one too, it really is inspirational for me:

Joshua Santana:
Sir Edward I never knew you are a fan of Two Steps from Hell, excellent!  :D

I like these tracks as Knightly mood music.

(A personal favorite of mine, gets me pumped every time)

B. Patricius:
I feel thinking about it, this needs to be here.  It was proof that there was hope that good swashbuckling, spine tingling, inspirational music still exists, when back then all I heard was electronica, rap, and "R&B"...

and then most recently, I love how it's a male singing versus the female voices for the original trilogy.  EPIC

Hrolfr:

--- Quote from: Sir Wolf on 2010-11-04, 03:28:37 ---Conan the barbarian soundtrack

--- End quote ---

If I ever hear that (without seeing the movie), I'll go crazy  ;)

Flogging Molly, Apocalyptica, the Chieftains (with, without Tommy Markham  and/or the Clancy Brothers  ;D).

B. Patricius:
I found out about this artist via my friends who spend a ton of time on Youtube.  She's excellent:

this song is for Mass Effect, but the lyrics are gorgeous and very inspirational.  The music is based off the soundtracks for the games, but the lyrics are hers.  She's also done this for a song based on HALO:

again, gorgeous.

My friends found about her from doing covers for Skyrim.  And I have to admit, if she were a bard in that game, I'd have just gotten drunk, listened to her sing the songs, and Alduin would have won!

yeah, she's EPIC.  I've been listening to "reignite" quite a bit lately

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version