Main > The Round Table

Mood Music

<< < (6/9) > >>

Lord Dane:
I love that ballad. Very melodic. I love playing Skyrim!! :)

Sir William:
Oh, I'm a big fan of Malukah...I think her renditions of Skyrim's bard songs are better than what's in the game.  Malufenix on YT of course.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-04-24, 23:22:05 ---Check out Wardruna.  They attempt to faithfully recreate the music of the Vikings, and it sounds awesome.  It's kind of ambient and cathartic.  And for those of you who might be metalheads, you may recognize the long-haired vocalist as Gaahl, formally of Gorgoroth.  I own their first album, which is based on the runic alphabet.  I think they're releasing another album in a couple months.  Many, if not all of the instruments they use are homemade and attempts at reproductions of period instruments.  The leader of the band, the short-haired dude made most of them himself afaik.

--- End quote ---

Just got around to listening to their music. I like it a lot, and knowing the historical aspect behind it, I appreciate it even more!

Sir William:
Just heard the Wardruna vid...that was something else!  I'm not sure I like it yet...but it definitely stuck with me.  Can't say as I've ever heard anything like that before...kinda cool.

Sir Wolf:
Mood Music... Barry White

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version