Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (19/22) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-02-25, 14:22:16 ---Which date are we planning for again? I need to add it to my calendar before things get to complicated. :)

--- End quote ---

Either April 27th or 28th - the arts festival event is on the 27th, I'm not sure if we are "day tripping" or making it a weekend thing.

Sir Edward:

OK, I need to pencil that in before my calendar fills up.

This could be a very busy spring. We may be moving to Leesburg (nothing written in stone yet though).

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-02-25, 17:08:45 --- This could be a very busy spring. We may be moving to Leesburg (nothing written in stone yet though).
--- End quote ---

Well if it does happen and you need 'help' moving your medieval arsenal I will be more than happy to lend a hand...(and a semi-permanent home for some of the really nice items!)  ;D

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2013-02-25, 17:34:59 ---Well if it does happen and you need 'help' moving your medieval arsenal I will be more than happy to lend a hand...(and a semi-permanent home for some of the really nice items!)  ;D

--- End quote ---

Hah! I see how this works. :)

Sir John of Felsenbau:
My Lords,

I have viewed your messages about dates. I need to know now if my knighting will be on the 27th or not. The 28th is not good for me. If you find it impossible then I guess we could cancel and set up another date, or reduce the knights at my knighting to just three...which will free up the others for other events. My knighting will take up most of the day.

I am, with great respect, your most obedient servant,

Sir John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version