Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (18/22) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Thanks for the information. Does that mean that there will be six visiting and not 5? Also, does one of the three sponsors do the knighting? Or does Sir Edward do that? So it sounds like you will all be coming at the same time?

Sir John

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-24, 21:26:40 ---Sir James,

Thanks for the information. Does that mean that there will be six visiting and not 5? Also, does one of the three sponsors do the knighting? Or does Sir Edward do that? So it sounds like you will all be coming at the same time?

Sir John

--- End quote ---

Sir John,

Currently the attendance list is at 6 due to the nearby event as well. That is subject to change if anyone has any conflicts come up closer to the date, but the number will not be increasing.

I believe that Sir Edward will do the knighting. So far, Sir Edward has done all of the other member knightings and has a Knight Commander medallion as well.

We should all be arriving at or near the same time.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Can you tell me then who will be the two knights that will be at my side during the knighting?

Thanks.

Sir John

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-24, 21:53:34 ---Sir James,

Can you tell me then who will be the two knights that will be at my side during the knighting?

Thanks.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

That's completely up to you, I believe. Thus far, if memory serves me correctly, tradition has been that two sponsors are the ones to stand at your side and affix the spurs. Sir Nathan, Sir Brian, and I have sponsored you.

Sir Edward:

Which date are we planning for again? I need to add it to my calendar before things get to complicated. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version