Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (17/22) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir Ian,

I'm sorry, got the names mixed up...I was told that only 5 from the group would be coming: Sir James, Sir Brian, Sir Nathan, Sir Edward and Sir William. I don't really have  room for any more. I was hoping one of the two knights who were not my sponsors would take the pictures.

Sir John

Sir Gerard de Rodes:

--- Quote from: Ian on 2013-02-16, 16:23:28 ---Sir John, I think you may be mistaken with Sir Gerard, he lives in England and will more than likely not be attending.

--- End quote ---

Quite right, It`s a bit far to travel for a day trip  ;) Although I would have liked nothing more than to be there.
G.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-16, 14:48:48 ---Sir James,

I'm a bit confused. I thought only 5 members were coming: you, Edward, Gerard, Nathan and William. Does this mean 6 will be coming? I am only set up for 5 of you. Who is Chris?

So the three you mentioned...two will be at my side and the other will conduct the Knighting? Can't one of the others take the pictures. The knighting room is very small. Plus I will have to re do the Banquet room. That might be a problem...the last 2 weeks I've been sick with a virus...plus I threw out my back...am recovering. So my time for setting things us has shortened.

Let me know what you think and if we can keep the visitors to just 5. Thanks.

Sir John

--- End quote ---

We will be in the area for another event, and Chris will likely be along with me. It's still a while away, and I've been sidetracked well enough that I've lost count of who is coming to what and where for the weekend. All of us know how to work a camera, so that's no big deal. If 5 is the limit, we'll figure something out, based on who's going where when and what the overlap with the event there in PA will be too.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I've had a virus for 2 weeks which now has turned into a sinus infection. So I'll probably be resting again this week.

Sir Kohn

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-23, 14:26:35 ---Sir James,

Thanks for the update. Sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I've had a virus for 2 weeks which now has turned into a sinus infection. So I'll probably be resting again this week.

Sir Kohn

--- End quote ---

Sir John,

You're welcome. You are correct, our original plan was making a trip for your knighting. When the event nearby you came up, we heard about it in December, and it seemed a perfect opportunity. Chris was not in the original list of attendees, before we knew about the event, but wants to go to the event with us.

Even if there is not enough space in the knighting room, if there is somewhere else he can wait during the ceremony that would be perfectly fine. He (and probably Sir Nathan) are carpooling with me, so we'll be coming as a group. We don't want to overburden you.

Rest up, and hope you feel better soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version