Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (16/22) > >>

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

Thank you for understanding...I didn't want to offend anyone.

By the way...do you know which 2 knights will be my sponsors and who will do the knighting, and who could take pictures with my cameras?

Thanks.

Sir John

Sir Gerard de Rodes:
I am more than happy with the original certificate, but as long as Sir Johns version contains the required and essential wording I don`t suppose it matters on the artistic content.
G.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2013-02-12, 22:14:47 ---By the way...do you know which 2 knights will be my sponsors and who will do the knighting, and who could take pictures with my cameras?

--- End quote ---

Sir Brian, Sir Nathan, and myself are your sponsors. One of the squires of the Order, Chris, will likely be along and can work the camera.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir James,

I'm a bit confused. I thought only 5 members were coming: you, Edward, Gerard, Nathan and William. Does this mean 6 will be coming? I am only set up for 5 of you. Who is Chris?

So the three you mentioned...two will be at my side and the other will conduct the Knighting? Can't one of the others take the pictures. The knighting room is very small. Plus I will have to re do the Banquet room. That might be a problem...the last 2 weeks I've been sick with a virus...plus I threw out my back...am recovering. So my time for setting things us has shortened.

Let me know what you think and if we can keep the visitors to just 5. Thanks.

Sir John

Ian:
Sir John, I think you may be mistaken with Sir Gerard, he lives in England and will more than likely not be attending.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version