Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (12/22) > >>

Sir Brian:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2013-01-09, 15:02:49 ---
So far I *think* I'm flexible in April. I'll probably be following everyone else's schedules as best I can. :)

--- End quote ---

Pretty much the same for me. :)

Sir James A:
The first weekend in April, I have a family birthday; I'm not sure what's going on for that, but that weekend may be out.

While it does only require 3 knights for sponsorship as a knight, there are currently only 5 knights in driving distance of you, myself included. We are still a small (but growing) group. Coordination of schedule will be important. :)

Also, we do appreciate the Knight of the Week thread. I am looking forward to who "#1" will be. We have not declined knighting, we do see and appreciate your efforts. We just have to work out some details.

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Sir William,

Well...as long as everyone accepts being crowded, I am open to all who want to attend. Let me be more specific...I have made a medieval knighting room. (one will sit in the chair, and the other 2 standing)...if more want to crowd in that room (it's small) they can stand on the side if that is satisfactory. As for the food afterwards...while the dining room is larger, it is currently set up for 4 knights including me. With enough notice, I can add 2 more spaces, although it may be a little crowded. More than that won't be able to sit at the table. There's no problem in watching the movie...it's in the  living room, and a lot more room. So, as long as you give me enough notice, I will work on making the necessary changes.

Thanks.

Sir John

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Fellow knights....

All my information may be read in the above message. I didn't want to write it a few times. Thanks.

Sir John

Sir John of Felsenbau:
I just wanted to add once more, as the time passes, I keep updating my home into a medieval atmosphere. When I say that I do everything 110%, that may be on the mild side. I am trying to make this one of the most memorable events you will go to.

For the knighting, I want to follow the medival way that they did it, with a couple changes. Don't worry, I have "crib" cards for all the participants, so no need to memorize anything.

If any of the "extra" knights can use a video camera, that would be great if he can do that. I had intended to just place it on a tripod and let it run. When I have finished editing the video...which will include more than you will be experiencing at the knighting, I will send a couple copies to you. Since I will be using copyrighted music, it would not be fit to post on the internet.

That's all for now...I am anxiously awaiting any updates you may have,

I am your most obedient servant,

Sir John

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version