Main > The Round Table

My coat of arms

<< < (4/22) > >>

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2011-06-18, 14:01:55 ---as far as the Pope, the church and the Knights of Columbus is concerened...I "am" Sir John. It was really cool gettting the accolade.

--- End quote ---

Wow, very impressive. Congratulations on that!

Sir John of Felsenbau:
Ny tretise on my Knighthood is like 4 MB, so could only send it by e-mail.

I am still waiting for 2 Knights to sponsor me so I can be an official member! Any one willing?

Sir Wolf:
all things come to those that wait :) there is an order to these things, being the second/third guy here I haven't gotten mine yet ;)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir John of Felsenbau on 2011-07-23, 14:04:56 ---Ny tretise on my Knighthood is like 4 MB, so could only send it by e-mail.

I am still waiting for 2 Knights to sponsor me so I can be an official member! Any one willing?

--- End quote ---

There are currently only 3 or 4 knights (4 counting the knight commander). So far, no one has been sponsored that hasn't been physically met in person, I would say hang in there until PARF comes around and some of us have a chance to meet you, and I'd wager you'll get sponsorship based on everything we've seen so far.

Sir William:
Well said, Sir James...it would be good for some of the members to get a feel for him.  Understand, it isn't about elitism or anything like that...for my part, I'd just like to know if a prospective member is going to active or is just looking to add to their collection of memberships...that is, gain membership, add it to said resume and move on to the next organization.  Nothing wrong with that, but I do not think that is what we are looking for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version