Main > The Armoury

Robin Hood Sword on sale - $145

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

Yeah you'll have to forgive me, I've become a total Ablion and A&A snob. In a way I miss the days when I'd get excited flipping through the Museum Replicas catalog and drooling over all the swords. Windlass doesn't excite me anymore, but I still try to be fair in assessing them. :)

Sir Patrick:

--- Quote ---In a way I miss the days when I'd get excited flipping through the Museum Replicas catalog and drooling over all the swords.
--- End quote ---

Me too!  Of course that's back when they were still Del Tins and I'd never even heard of Albion.

Sir Edward:

It wasn't that long ago for me. :) I've only been buying Albions for about 3 years I think. It was like flipping a switch in my brain. Since then I've bought one from Cold Steel, and one or two Hanwei pieces, and not much else. I have the same reservations about those as I do with Windlass, so I'm not singling them out.

Sir Ulrich:
I remember back when I looked at MRL stuff and thought is was the best thing ever as well. Now that I've actually seen other stuff (mainly GDFB) I look back and think MAN how did I like such cheap historically inaccurate stuff. Was fun while it lasted though.

Sir Wolf:
yes i remember when ignorance was bliss

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version