Main > The Armoury

Robin Hood Sword on sale - $145

<< < (3/3)

Sir Ulrich:
Funny part is my dream outfit is still kinda the same. I just switched the Braveheart COP for a Visby COP and prefer darker colors as opposed to earthly tones.

Sir Wolf:
http://www.kultofathena.com/product.asp?item=SWRH100&name=Robin+Hood+Costume+Sword

Sir William:
I can't see KoA is it cheaper there?  Not that it matters...I'm not getting it, just thought I'd pass it along.  Sir Edward, I wish I could say I can't see what you mean but after I bought my first (and currently only) Albion, the differences were glaring.  And you'd think one were indulging a little hyperbole but having held this really awesome sword in hand (something I do each and every day, can't be helped) I can honestly say that the Windlass swords are so far behind Albions in just about any category a sword gets judged.  It just is.  I haven't acquired any A&A pieces but they are on the list, just under the Lundemo piece which I'm going to have commissioned one of these days.

Even though I know I'll not be happy with a lower end sword, I still like looking at them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version