Main > The Armoury

lutel back in business

(1/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
http://www.lutel-handicraft.com

i have one of their hand n half beater swords. i like it. been a while since i've had it out but i like it. also have a bec de corbin by them. prob my favorite pole weapon i own

Sir William:
I know the name but have never handled any of their work, at least not to my knowledge.  Ooo, they did the weapons for Joan of Arc, by Besson- one of my favorites.  I'm glad to see they've straightened themselves out, although I admit to being ignorant of their plight before now.  Thanks for sharing, Sir Wolf.

Edited to add:  holy cow they're expensive!  Are their wares really that good?  Also noticed that they offer a range of suspension choices for the scabbard...now THAT is very cool.

Allan Senefelder:
From reading the notice on the home page its seems they had some imbezzelment issues with the fella handeling sales, accounting and internet in '09.

Sir Wolf:
ya that sucks. i would have to say i ordered my stuff in early 2000s. there not Albions i mean, they are beater swords but my bec is super nice. i always wanted to get the A&A butt spike to put on the end of it.

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Allan Senefelder on 2011-01-07, 15:12:13 ---From reading the notice on the home page its seems they had some imbezzelment issues with the fella handeling sales, accounting and internet in '09.

--- End quote ---

You know what never ceases to amaze me?  These people actually think they'll get away with it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version