Main > The Armoury

lutel back in business

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Edward:

I've updated the link on the links page.

Sir Ulrich:
They sell some pretty nice brazil nut pommel swords. Would love to get one, but I ain't sure if they sell to the USA.

Das Bill:
Yep, they sell to the US. I've handled a lot of Lutel swords in the past. They're not too shabby, and they're very durable. They're also a little overbuilt, so they tend to be on the heavy side, though that isn't true for every model they sell. Some of the models are much nicer than others. For instance, I did a review on myArmoury.com on for the Lutel two handed sabre, and that was a pretty sweet sword. Many of the swords have a slightly "modern" look to them, which I don't care for, but not all of them.

Sir Ulrich:
I'll have to look into it then, It's hard to find swords with brazil nut or oval shaped pommels. Most have wheel or fish tail pommels which don't really appeal much to me. If I had money to burn I'd buy myself the reeve from albion armories but I can't afford that at the moment.

Das Bill:

--- Quote from: Sir Ulrich the Wicked on 2011-01-08, 04:15:07 ---I'll have to look into it then, It's hard to find swords with brazil nut or oval shaped pommels. Most have wheel or fish tail pommels which don't really appeal much to me. If I had money to burn I'd buy myself the reeve from albion armories but I can't afford that at the moment.

--- End quote ---

Have you looked into Del Tin? They have several. MRL occassionally has them, but they rotate the items in their catalog, and I don't really keep track of what they sell anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version