Main > The Courtyard

Longpoint - MD KDF event

<< < (3/13) > >>

Sir William:
If you're looking to do a cost-effective option, hockey/skating pads will most likely suffice.  I was looking for a link to a guy who does really good sparring gear, but can't remember what the name of his link was.

Sir Edward:

There might be some good rollerblading pads out there too. I'll have to see what I can find.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir Edward on 2010-12-23, 16:37:53 ---
I think I need to shop for some good elbow and knee pads before Longpoint. Any recommendations?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what the exact protective rules are, but I saw some kneepads that would probably also double as elbow pads at Home Depot that were pads with a solid plastic plate on them. It was months ago but I think it was in the flooring section? And they were under $10 a pair.

Sir William:
Probably bricklayer's knees...a buddy of mine who lays concrete wears'm, can't do his job w/out them.  There is a difference between kneeling and taking blows though...don't know how they'd hold up to them.

Sir Wolf:
trying to see if i can come for a spectator for the event. the family has other obligations that weekend so i might have to go with them.
what time is the tournies?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version