Main > The Armoury

Ed's Mid 14th C. kit

<< < (25/46) > >>

Sir Wolf:
add a diamond in between the shoulder blades and maybe one over the breast bone. it helped james barker.

Joshua Santana:
After listening to the advice and recommendations from my instructors at SIGMA along with deep considerations.  I am now all for a 14th Century Harness or Kit.

I will be using Sir Wolf's recommendations on the Merc Tailor kit prototype and I will be posting more prototypes for full harnesses or kits.

Sir William:
Sir Joshua, in all seriousness, make a list of all the kits you've been ogling- unless I miss my guess, you will acquire them all in time.  Choose the one you want the baddest and make that your first kit...it is a process that we all have or are going through...and as I'd said before, that's half the fun right there!

Sir Jason Simonds:
I wish I could even consider dropping a large sum of money for a good steel kit, but unfortunately at this time I am going to have to stick to my lighter stainless steel variety.

Sir Edward:

--- Quote from: Sir Jason on 2011-06-01, 15:06:19 ---I wish I could even consider dropping a large sum of money for a good steel kit, but unfortunately at this time I am going to have to stick to my lighter stainless steel variety.

--- End quote ---

I really do think the best way to go about this for most people is to slowly build the kit up, little by little. It's hard to drop a lot of cash all at once. The advantage to doing it all at once of course is that it's easier to make everything match. But really, I find that a lot of the time you have to buy things from different places to get it all to fit better anyway.

And besides, the cost is always an issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version