Main > The Armoury

All best stuff has new Stuff

<< < (3/3)

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2016-06-28, 15:57:34 ---It is too bad that they don't offer to tailor the elbow area...although it'd be labor intensive for them, it would be nice for us, no?  ;)

--- End quote ---

IceFalcon tried to get it going with his mail supplier (which I'm pretty sure is Indian too). It needed 6 people to buy sleeves and I think was either no extra charge, or something nominal ($50 maybe). I already had a set of standard sleeves on order with him that I couldn't change (and were WAY too daggone big after 1 1/2 years of waiting).

They had a template and everything. MacPherson and Wade Allen made it happen, and the community couldn't manage to pull off an order of 6 sleeves. Not 6 each, just 6 total. Disappointing, to say the least.

Sir William:
I remember that; it was ~$600 a pair, right?  More than I had to spend at the time, but you are right, they almost had it.

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sir William on 2016-07-22, 14:02:13 ---I remember that; it was ~$600 a pair, right?  More than I had to spend at the time, but you are right, they almost had it.

--- End quote ---

I think it was around $600 shipped, but the regular sleeves were $500ish without tailoring (which I got, and were unimpressive)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version