"Honor isn't about making the right choices. It's about dealing with the consequences."
                -- Koto Midori

Author Topic: Selling my plate armour harness  (Read 6984 times)

Sir_Edward_ReBrook

• New Forum Member
Selling my plate armour harness
« on: 2015-10-23, 16:51:34 »
Gentlemen, in an effort to help me afford my chainmail harness and kit, I am selling my plate suit of armour. It included a helmet, cuirass, paldrones with sword breakers, full arm and leg armour, hanging tassets, a large gorget (not pictured), mitten gauntlets, and sabatons. It is functional, but not custom sized. It is also a Franken-harness, assembled from multiple pieces rather than a singular harness. It's a pain to put on (as are they all, I imagine), but it makes a good display piece. The whole thing cost me about $2,500, but I'll sell it for much less. Let me know if you're interested. I'd post a pic, but apparently all of my pics are too large. Email me at rebrook4@gmail.com if you're interested.
Respectfully,

W. Edward Graf von Ettendorf-ReBrook, GOTJ

Sir Edward

• Forum Admin
  • Commander of the Order
  • Forum Veteran
  • Verum et Honorem.
    • ed.toton.org
Re: Selling my plate armour harness
« Reply #1 on: 2015-10-23, 19:27:55 »

Yeah, the attachment limit is sized to keep people from uploading full-size images off their cameras. Usually the easiest way to post a picture is to put it on Flickr or Imgur or Photobucket (or whatever). Most of those will give you forum "BBcode" links that can be posted in a message here for the image to show up inline with the text.

Sir Ed T. Toton III
Knight Commander, Order of the Marshal

( Personal Site | My Facebook )