Main > The Armoury

Armorers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sir Wolf:
then buy whatcha like :) but don't expect a nerf leather skyrim armour to be called period ;)

Sampf:
Ha yea I see a lot of that

Sir Rodney:

--- Quote from: Sampf on 2015-07-15, 20:44:58 ---Since I am still young I really do not care for aesthetics and looks, as long as I can get hit in it and it resembles what I am after then I am really happy. For instance my helmet cost $150 and looks like what I am after plus I have been mercilessly beat in it and I am still alive haha

The reason I am not big on the expensive side yet is because I am young and despite already being 6 foot I am still growing so I am still waiting to get to my full height before getting a Major awesome kit otherwise I am afraid I may outgrow it.

I dread the day that I will outgrow allans awesome breastplate

--- End quote ---

Wow, that was me 1989!  Thanks for the flashback to fond memories.   :)

Sampf:
I am glad to be one of the younger ones that are into this, Unfortunately you don't see many like me that are so interested in this stuff. Its really funny all my friends ask me to buy a game to play it with them and my response is usually "I cant I'm saving for my next armor piece" 

Sir James A:

--- Quote from: Sampf on 2015-07-15, 20:44:58 ---I dread the day that I will outgrow allans awesome breastplate

--- End quote ---

As I've heard someone say to me before, "Fetch the breastplate stretcher!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version