Main > The Armoury

Armorers

<< < (3/3)

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Sir James A on 2015-07-18, 16:47:15 ---
--- Quote from: Sampf on 2015-07-15, 20:44:58 ---I dread the day that I will outgrow allans awesome breastplate

--- End quote ---

As I've heard someone say to me before, "Fetch the breastplate stretcher!"

--- End quote ---

Easier just to rack the wearer. ;)

Sampf:
Haha game of thrones reference I only wish there where such a thing

Sir William:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2015-07-15, 20:29:02 ---
--- Quote from: Sampf on 2015-07-15, 03:02:01 ---Sadly enough now that Allan is out of business I am wondering already where I will be able to get my armor from. I am young and cant do $2000 pieces that's why Allan was so great he gave quality products at reasonable prices. If any of you have favorite armorers or companys or shops online you like please do not hesitate to mention them even If I end up not being able to afford them I can still dream haha

--- End quote ---

Try this guy for 14th century plate or splinted armor. I ordered both & his price plus quality is just right.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/IronWoodsShop?ref=shopsection_shophome_leftnav

--- End quote ---

The fluting and accents on their armor look weird to my eyes, but I do like the look of their splinted gear.  On closer inspection, I must rescind- the splints on the outside, especially on the legs, look way too small to be of anything more than rudimentary in use.  The arms are only slightly better.  Good fantasy site though, thanks for sharing Dane.

Sampf:
Yea they do, I'm looking for some functional splinted or plate
(A person/Company that can make it)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version