Main > The Armoury

What is your medieval weapon of choice?

<< < (6/13) > >>

Justin:
Wow! That looks awesome! I would love to try something like that one day.

Sampf:
Yes I was thinking of the Kreigmesser. Thanks for that I couldn't figure it out haha
Yea those would be terrifying to see on the battlefeild

Lord Dane:

--- Quote from: Justin on 2015-07-03, 14:51:45 ---Well, well. Who would have thought that the pole axe would be winning the day?

--- End quote ---

Most versatile and functional weapon there is. Seems a logical choice in melee combat. Any weapon that allows you advantage in reach at distance, hooking, trapping, slashing, cutting, thrusting, and smashing ... is the true winner in weapons.

Sir Nate:

--- Quote from: Lord Dane on 2015-07-05, 13:39:19 ---
--- Quote from: Justin on 2015-07-03, 14:51:45 ---Well, well. Who would have thought that the pole axe would be winning the day?

--- End quote ---

Most versatile and functional weapon there is. Seems a logical choice in melee combat. Any weapon that allows you advantage in reach at distance, hooking, trapping, slashing, cutting, thrusting, and smashing ... is the true winner in weapons.

--- End quote ---
Not only that, but with a pole axe it won't really matter what armor your opponent is wearing. Anything less that full plate armor is going to be all the more easy.

Justin:
I had no idea that the pole axe was such a formidable tool of destruction. I have learned much in this discussion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version