Main > The Armoury

What is your medieval weapon of choice?

(1/13) > >>

Justin:
So, just for fun, if you could fight using any type of medieval weapon, what would it be and why? Would you use a straight-sword and shield for the speed and versatility? Would you use a great sword for the power? A mace for the brutality? A halberd for the reach? I personally would go for a two-handed great sword, just so that the opponent would think twice about trying to block my attack.

Sampf:
Id use either a Messer for the fear factor and the fact that you can nearly slice a man in half with it. That thing is heavy with enough momentum and a sharp blade they are finished (not so good against armor but still)

If not a messer Id use the hammer of lucerine because with that I could slam through someones helm into their skull or use the pick side to do the same to un armored people

Justin:
Ooh, a hammer! Nice. I hadn't thought of that. That would be intimidating to see flying at you. One solid hit and you're probably done.

Sir Dimitry:
On horse or ground give me a good hefty sabre. Stout enough to remove a limb and not so curved that it has an ineffective thrust.

Justin:
A saber? Hmm, nice speed, one solid swing and off goes a limb. I could see that. I like it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version