Main > The Library

Trying to identify a show from the early 2000s - Making a Knight?

<< < (11/12) > >>

Sir James A:
Oh, let me know if the DVDs work for you or not. I copied them in linux, which shouldn't make any difference, but I didn't have any DVD players to check on here except on the PC and Xbox360. I'm crossing my fingers they work. :)

I will definitely be sporting some MT armor at faire this year!

Leganoth:

--- Quote from: James Anderson III on 2012-01-31, 19:14:51 ---
--- Quote from: Sir Brian on 2012-01-31, 17:19:49 ---I got mine yesterday! Thank you very much Sir James for making the DVD copy for me! I owe you a brew or two next we meet! ;)

--- End quote ---

Excellent! No brews necessary, I still owe you my part for Sir Nathan's spurs so perhaps we can call it even. :)

--- End quote ---

Just got my copy in the mail, gonna watch it soon, thanks james!!!

Sir Brian:
Mine works great! I started watching it last night after WMA practice. Thanks again for coping it!

Sir William:
Got mine!  Thank you Sir James...I'll stand you a round or two as well so...make sure you have somewhere to sit down at some point.  LOL

I tested the dvd and it works, and I have one of those cheapy portable dvd players that are limited in what they do playback.

Sir James A:
Awesome, glad the DVDs worked. Most of the credit should go to my dad; he found the original VHS tape and did the VHS to DVD transfer for me; if it weren't for that, I couldn't have done anything. It was my pleasure. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version